Our new linen collection is manufactured entirely in Europe in one of the oldest flax mills, founded in 1928. The production process consists of six main stages: yarn spinning, weaving, designing, dyeing, finishing, and sewing. We are extremely proud to manufacture a true European luxury linen range lavished in culture, tradition, pride and centuries of craftsmanship.
- 100% French Flax linen, spun and woven in one of Europe’s most prestigious mills
- Non-allergenic and 100% biodegradable European Flax
- Due to outstanding quality of this yarn, this product may be machine washed and tumble dried
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk to ensure our product retains its original quality from the first wash
- Colours may vary in each light. If you would like to see a small sample please email your address and colour request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post you out a small fabric swatch